6ft 24AWG Molded UTP Cat5e Network Cross Over Cable - Blue
Perfect for use in routers, switches, patch panels, and more, deliver performance for your bandwidth intensive network with these Cat5e Ethernet patch cables. Each cable includes a snagless molded boot to provide strain relief for the cable during installation, while ensuring the connector clip is protected when plugging and unplugging. These network cables are also constructed with 24AWG pure bare copper conductors for longer runs and faster speeds. Cat5e Ethernet patch cables meet and exceed all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards and are also CM rated for in-wall installation. Designed for residential homes, enterprises, government sites, and more. All bare copper Cat5e cables are UL listed and ETL Cat5e verified.
- Connects to computers, routers, wall plates, patch panels, etc.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- Performance specifications rated up to 350MHz
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, and 1000BASE-T networks. Supports speeds up to 1000Mbps
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A ETL Verified
- RoHS Compliant
- UL listed