This heavy-duty tripod used to mount a satellite dish or antenna. Made of 18 gauge galvanized tubing this 5ft tripod includes a long 5ft center universal pole which is 18ga, 1.25" O.D. Holds masts up to 1.75" diameter. Made of 1.25" OD- 18 gauge galvanized tubing. Spread 48" Mast supported by 6 bolts; plus supporting cup. Mast not included. Made in America.
It can be used as an off-air antenna tripod or it can be used as a satellite dish tripod. The tripod can also be permanently bolted to building surfaces or even concrete with the proper anchor bolts which you provide.
The tripod collapses to a bundle that can be stowed in a RV or even carried in passenger vehicle if a portable antenna stand is needed in a mobile application.
- 18 gauge galvanized tubing
- Zinc / galvanized surfaces resist rust
- Mount on roofs, decks or any sturdy surface
- Swivel feet rotate to accommodate pitched surface
- Can be used as a portable tripod for RV use
- 5ft support pole which is 1.25" O.D.